Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who am i ?

$whoami

I am Ahmed Shareef. I am from Hyderabad and work as a software engineer. I am collector of stamps of India, FDCs from India and all around the world. I also like to collect really posted FDCs and covers from outside India -- but I dont have any right now :p . Hopefully, I will make few friends from abroad and try to get covers from them. I have a special interest in Maximum cards -- I just created my first Max card with the help from some senior philatelists around.

I will try to put information about philatelic events in India so that other philatelist from outside could get access to that. I will also try put new released stamps and meniature sheets in here. Let me know if you want me to write on any specific topics.

-Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment