Monday, December 20, 2010

My first set of Max Cards

Here are my first set of Max cards I have created last week. I know the quality of the pics are not so good because I have taken the picture using my mobile (not the scanned copies, as I do not have access to a scanner as of now)







All the above max cards are canceled at Hyderabad GPO.

My self-assessment of these cards.
Co-ordination between stamp and subject: 8/10
Cancellation: 5/10 (not so great looking of-course)
Place cancellation: 10/10 (Rajashekhar Reddy was CM of AP and worked in Hyd for long time; sparrow and pegion can be found in almost any part of our country).
Pictorial cancellation: 0/10
Cancellation Date (18/12/2010) : 6/10 {because stamps were released long back in 2010)

Overall: 6/10 (Pretty good for the first timer I guess).


Still wondering what is a Max card ? http://www.maximaphily.info/

Love to see your comments.

-Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment